Manage logistics for all CSPN conferences and training programs.
- Creatively enhance the event’s success
- Plan and implement event logistics
- Lead promotional activities for the event
- Manage budget and time constraints
- Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate servant leadership
- Event or project management experience preferred
- A bachelor’s degree in public relations or communications is preferred
- Evidence of spiritual maturity as demonstrated by the fruit of the Spirit
This part-time position with flexible hours, averaging at least 10 hours per week. Evening and weekend work will be required during events once or twice a year. You can work from anywhere, with the exception of in-person conferences or meetings with other staff once or twice a year.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.