The Executive Director is accountable to the Board of Directors for the overall fulfilment of their vision and mission.
- Communicate effectively with the Board
- Update and oversee the implementation of the strategic plan
- Establish fruitful partnerships with like-minded organisations
- Increase the overall visibility of the organisation
- Hire, evaluate, and retain competent, qualified staff
- Propose an annual budget and oversee its implementation
- Develop new revenue sources and fundraising programs
- Establish and implement written administrative procedures
- Demonstrated high-integrity leadership
- Experience in working with a nonprofit board
- Ability to envision and convey a strategic future
- Ability to oversee, direct, and collaborate with staff
- Proven ability to generate new revenue streams
- Experience in financial management
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Christian with evidence of spiritual maturity as demonstrated by the fruit of the Spirit
This part-time position with flexible hours, averaging at least 10 hours per week. Evening and weekend work will be required during events once or twice a year. You can work from anywhere, with the exception of in-person conferences or meetings two or three times a year, with the potential of increasing frequency as global exposure to the network is developed.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application closing date: June 30, 2023